Real estate is an all-encompassing career that blends your personal and professional lives, your on and off times. It is a career that our real estate agents are passionate about because they get to help people everyday. We love what we do — as a brokerage, we help the public and the agents within our office.
Being a real estate agent is not the same thing as being a REALTOR. All REALTOR members abide by a Code of Ethics and agree to take their fiduciary role in the transaction with honor.
1. Education – They love educating their clients about the home buying or selling process. Do you need information about Living Trusts, 1031 Exchanges, Probates, Proposition 19? We would love to send you additional information. Our agents are always learning so that they can give the most up-to-date information to you.
2. Connection – Our agents have a team of professionals, from lenders, title officers, escrow, inspectors, and more who all help make escrow smooth. Need a real estate agent for an out-of-state purchase? We can refer you to someone in Idaho, Texas, Tennessee, and all 50 states!
3. Celebration – Pop the champagne! Cut the cake! Bring out the banners! We love celebrating with our clients, when our agents give them the keys to their first home, or help a client sell a family home and make a transition. Escrow can be stressful, so you should celebrate at the end!
4. Problem Solving – In every deal, problems arise and that is a REALTOR’s time to shine. Whether it is repairs, unknown issues, or time frames we are navigating, it is a lot to juggle on behalf of clients, but that is our job: tackling the problems and finding solutions.
5. Relationships – It is an honor to help multi-generations in a family. Sometimes an agent could meet a client at an open house and it becomes a relationship that lasts years!