2019 has been full of ups, downs, twists, and turns. At KALEO Real Estate Company, we are grateful for the opportunities to support our agents and clients every day. Helping people become homeowners or sell and relocate to a different city, county, or state is an opportunity and honor that we do not take lightly.
Thanksgiving is a time to gather around the table, think about what you are grateful for, and enjoy the company of friends and family.
What is on our plate this year? We are grateful for the agents at both of our offices in Glendora and La Verne. We are grateful for our amazing staff who supports our agents with marketing, transactions, compliance, and coaching.
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
– Oprah Winfrey
Wherever you are this Thanksgiving and whatever is on your plate, from our brokerage to you, we hope that you are blessed with lots to be grateful for!
5 Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving
1. Before everyone starts eating, go around the table and share the top thing that you are grateful for in the past year.
2. Make a Thanksgiving spiced cider.
3. Start the day off volunteering at a local food pantry or homeless shelter.
4. Find a way to be active and jump into a Turkey Bowl game, go on a hike, bike ride, or long run before the pies get put in the oven.
5. Declare Thanksgiving a “no phone zone” and put everyone’s phone in a bucket before dinner starts. Focus on being together with friends and family without the distraction of social media or text notifications.
Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
What is your go-to for Thanksgiving leftovers recipes? If you are hosting this year, you might end up with Tupperware containers full of cranberry sauce and turkey. Here are 4 of our favorite ways to use Thanksgiving leftovers.
1. Slice the turkey for toasted turkey and cranberry sandwiches. If you have a panini press, make panini!
2. Take leftover mashed potatoes, top with cheese and bacon, and make twice baked mashed potatoes.
3. Pie can be eaten for breakfast right? Cold apple pie with hot coffee makes for an easy brunch or breakfast!
4. Add cranberry relish or sauce to a waffle, pancake, or muffins recipe to add extra moisture!Food Network has the complete list of the Best Thanksgiving Leftovers recipes! Which one will you try?